Professional and Caring Staff
Dignity Home Care, Inc.Dignity Home Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, client-centered and affordable Non-Medical Home Care in the Midwest region. We assist clients to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
Dignity Home Care, Inc – Personal, Professional Service with Each StepAt Dignity Home Care, Inc. we strive to be the BEST at in-home caregiving. We will take time to LISTEN to you and your needs to help you make a care plan that fits YOUR family. We also understand the importance of professional, compassionate caregivers who are, most importantly, the right match for your loved one. With Dignity Home Care, Inc. you will experience personal and professional service throughout the process of finding and coordinating the help you are looking for.
The Process of Creating a Care PlanEach family we work with is treated with the utmost respect. While working with you to create a care plan, meeting your individual needs and desires will be our goal.
- Initial Call and Confidential Meeting to Discuss Needs and Preferences. We want to meet you and listen to your needs. We also want you to hear how Dignity Home Care, Inc can help you. After the initial meeting with you, we will:
- Help you through any preliminary steps you may need to take care of before being cared for at home. Create a proposed care plan based on the needs you have shared with us.
- Listen to your needs and desires for a home care professional and match you or your loved one with someone who is the right fit.
- Communicate with you throughout the process of finalizing your home care services and provider. We are always listening to you to make sure we are taking care of your needs.
- Provide regular follow-ups and make any changes you request. We want to be available to you and respond to your needs in a timely manner.
Our CaregiversAside from providing Non-Medical Home Care, our Caregivers are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is either a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) or Certified Home Health Aide (C.H.H.A) with five years work experience as a caregiver.
Our MissionTo enable people of all ages to live healthily and with dignity in their chosen place of residence.
Well known for providing Non-Medical Home Care, our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Comfort - keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being are central in the design and delivery of services;
- Affection - treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
- Respect - showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities;
- Integrity - treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information;
- Nurture - nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security, and privacy;
- Generosity - provide our clients with a selfless, good-hearted staff, who are generous with their care and compassion.